Do You Need A Boost in Motivation to Break Through the Exercise Plateau?
We use MYZONE’s new MZ-3 physical activity belt—a Bluetooth enabled, heart-rate based effort tracking device. The MZ-3 provides you with immediate, motivating feedback on all of your physical activity by displaying your exercise progress and history via the MYZONE app and in club displays. Exercise wearing the MZ-3 to earn MYZONE Effort Points (MEPs). Wearing your belt during all exercise, inside and outside of the club, helps you stay on track to get the results you want.
1. Set personal goals each month to stay challenged.
2. Compete with friends on a monthly leaderboard to keep exercise fun.
3. View your workouts in MYZONE’s social network.
4. Encourage friends and stay accountable with those in your network.
5. Share your progress with the world via MYZONE’s social media integration. Unlike wrist worn lifestyle trackers, MYZONE is extremely accurate and inclusive of all exercise efforts.
Whether you are doing cardio, group exercise, push-ups, burpees, lifting weights or cycling outdoors, the MZ-3 will give you the fitness credit you deserve. Enjoy using popular GPS tracking apps such as Strava, or using your own Bluetooth/Ant+ enabled devices, such as the Apple Watch or a Garmin bike computer? The MZ-3 and MYZONE app were built with versatility in mind, so your heart rate data can be viewed through these platforms as well.
Check out the MZ-3 in action: https://www.youtube.com/user/MyzoneMoves