About CKO Edison
At CKO Kickboxing Edison, get ready to burn fat, reduce stress and tone up by punching and kicking real heavy bags. Fitness Kickboxing is the number one fat-burning, cardio exercise, where you can burn more calories in a one hour class than any other workout. Our fun and engaging group fitness classes keep the punches and kicks basic to focus on the fitness aspect of your workout. Since our kickboxing classes are for both beginner and advanced levels, each member can work out at their own pace.
At CKO Kickboxing, REAL PEOPLE use REAL HEAVY BAGS to get REAL RESULTS. CKO Kickboxing was originally formed in Hoboken, NJ as “Take It To The Max” in November, 1997 by Joseph Andreula. Joseph designed and created the intense workout, which was the first of its kind. CKO became so popular in Hoboken, that by 2004, nine additional locations opened throughout NJ and NY. In the summer of 2005, CKO opened the doors to its second Hoboken location and today has 22 locations with 2 more opening shortly. CKO has a massive army of devoted followers and has been recognized in countless national fitness magazines and televison programs such as NBC’s The Today Show.
CKO Kickboxing Edison was opened in December 2012 by Charles Osinowo, Mike Napolitano, and Roy LaBue. Charles, Mike, and Roy also own the Woodbridge and Clark locations of CKO Kickboxing. Become a part of the fitness revolution that is CKO KICKBOXING.
- What can I expect in my FREE CKO Kickboxing Trial Class?
- How long does a CKO Kickboxing class last?
- What equipment do I need?
- Do I have to wait for a specific start date?
- Do I have to have previous kickboxing experience?
- Are there advanced classes and beginner classes?
- Are there age restrictions?
- Are the classes co-ed?
- Am I restricted to a certain number of classes per week?
- What are the membership rates?
- If I sign up at one location, can I use all locations?
- How often does a new 10 week program begin?
- Are CKO Kickboxing children's classes available?
Try A FREE Class!
518 Old Post Rd Edison, NJ 08817
518 Old Post Rd
Edison, NJ 08817
Gym Hours * Gym may be closed between scheduled classes