We hope you are doing well during these unprecedented times. We have a bunch of important updates that we wanted to share with you!
- The State of NJ is allowing martial arts facilities to hold group classes, so we will be opening with a limited schedule (and limited capacity) on Monday, August 10th!
- The capacity for indoor classes will be 10 people per class. All classes will be 45 minutes long.
- We will continue the outdoor classes at CKO Woodbridge, and we are also adding some outdoor classes (with bags!) at CKO Edison. Both the indoor & outdoor classes will be included in your memberships.
- We will release the class schedule shortly. If the classes are filling up quickly, we plan to add more classes as we go along. If the class time you want is not on the schedule, let us know so we can be sure to consider it for any future schedule expansion.
- Due to the limited capacity, you will need to book into classes ahead of time (no walk-ins). Furthermore, there will be a $15 fee for any booking missed or canceled within 3 hours of the class time.
- Most of the booking issues with the website have been resolved (or will be by August 10). You can also book on the new CKO mobile app (available now for Edison & Clark, coming soon for Woodbridge)! Go to the app store and search the CKO Member App. You will need to enter the same login information you do for the website. If you do not know your login information, let us know and we will send it to you. (If you have the old CKO app, it will not work, you may want to delete it to avoid any confusion between the two apps).
- All memberships dues will be resumed on August 17th. If you are not comfortable coming into the facility yet and want to remain frozen, let us know by August 14th and we will apply an additional 6-month freeze. For anyone who was charged over the first 30 days that we were closed, you will get a free month added to the end of your membership to compensate.
- The Individualized Sessions are still available if you just want to do 1-on-1 training, although the availability may be a bit more limited, as we cannot do the individual bag sessions while a class is going on. If interested, let us know.
- If you have classes left on your outdoor 10 class pass, once your membership is resumed, we will credit you for the unused classes, similar to the free months mentioned above.
- For information on the safety precautions we have been and continue to take, please check out our facility policy changes, which will be posted today on Facebook & Instagram. If you do not use SM, just send us an email and we can send a copy to you.
- As per our conversation with the NJ Business Action Center, masks are suggested, but if you feel you cannot wear one while working out, you do not have to, provided you are strictly adhering to social distancing measures. Even if you do not wear a mask when you workout, we will ask that you wear one when you enter and leave the facility.
We have greatly missed everyone and cannot wait to see you again. We know everything will not be back to the way it was pre-closure, but we can assure you that the three of us are doing everything in our power to continue to keep this great CKO community open & available for everyone. We appreciate your continued support as well, as CKO Kickboxing in Clark, Edison, and Woodbridge simply would not exist without the loyalty of its members.
As we continue to get new Federal/State/Local guidance regarding safety precautions, we may have to make changes on the fly, so we ask that you bear with us during this unprecedented time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know, and one of us will reach out to you.
More information to follow.
Mike, Charles, and Roy
CKO Kickboxing Edison – Woodbridge – Clark