About CKO King of Prussia
CKO Kickboxing King of Prussia brings you one-hour of Cardio Kickboxing like you have never experienced before. Get ready to have some fun and get engaged in our group fitness class that keeps the punches and kicks basic to focus on the fitness aspect of the workout. We will start with a warm then ramp up the intensity to boot camp levels in this well-rounded, full body workout. Whether you are at a beginner level or advanced, any class you walk into you can go at your own pace! Any moves can be modified to your needs. So don’t wait another minute. Come on in and see for yourself what everyone is talking about!
- What can I expect in my FREE CKO Kickboxing Trial Class?
- How long does a CKO Kickboxing class last?
- What equipment do I need?
- Do I have to wait for a specific start date?
- Do I have to have previous kickboxing experience?
- Are there advanced classes and beginner classes?
- Are there age restrictions?
- Are the classes co-ed?
- Am I restricted to a certain number of classes per week?
- What are the membership rates?
- If I sign up at one location, can I use all locations?
- How often does a new 10 week program begin?
- Are CKO Kickboxing children's classes available?
CKO King of Prussia
198 Allendale Rd
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Gym Hours * Gym may be closed between scheduled classes
M: 9:15AM - 8:30PM
T: 9:15AM - 8:30PM
TH: 11:00AM - 8:30PM
F: 9:15AM - 6:00PM
SA: 8:30AM - 11:45PM
SU: 9:30AM - 11:30AM