About CKO Laguna Hills
CKO Kickboxing is truly the number one fat burner, with up to 1,200 calories burned during a one hour class. At CKO Kickboxing, you will be burning fat and toning up by punching and kicking a real, hanging heavy bag. The resistance from hitting a hanging heavy bag burns more calories and tones your muscles up faster than if you were just punching and kicking the air. We keep the punches and kicks basic to focus on the fitness aspect of the workout rather than the martial art itself. Since the class is for both beginners and advanced members, it is geared for each member to go at your own pace and build up your pace each class. Unlike the fitness kickboxing classes offered at other gyms where all you hit is air, CKO Kickboxing uses REAL HEAVY BAGS to give you REAL RESULTS.
Passersby that peer inside the windows of CKO Kickboxing won’t see treadmills, ellipticals, or stairclimbers. Instead, they’ll spot rows of heavy bags lurching backward and sideways from the force of participants’ kicks and right hooks. The kickboxing-focused gym doesn’t need excessive equipment or a catalog full of workout programs—the high-intensity fitness regimen of kickboxing is more than enough to shape up CKO members. Students of all levels reap the system’s multifaceted benefits, burning up to 1,200 calories per class, releasing stress, and developing a six-pack more realistically than drawing on their midsections with a marker.
- What can I expect in my FREE CKO Kickboxing Trial Class?
- How long does a CKO Kickboxing class last?
- What equipment do I need?
- Do I have to wait for a specific start date?
- Do I have to have previous kickboxing experience?
- Are there advanced classes and beginner classes?
- Are there age restrictions?
- Are the classes co-ed?
- Am I restricted to a certain number of classes per week?
- What are the membership rates?
- If I sign up at one location, can I use all locations?
- How often does a new 10 week program begin?
- Are CKO Kickboxing children's classes available?
CKO Laguna Hills
23052 Lake Forest Dr
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Gym Hours * Gym may be closed between scheduled classes
M: 6:00AM-7:00AM, 9:00AM - 10:00AM, 12:00PM - 1:00PM, 4:00PM - 8:00PM
T: 9:00AM - 10:00AM, 12:00PM - 1:00PM, 5:00PM - 9:00PM
TH: 9:00AM - 10:00AM, 12:00PM - 1:00PM, 5:00PM - 9:00PM
F: 6:00AM-7:00AM, 9:00AM - 10:00AM, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
SA: 8:00AM - 11:00AM
SU: 8:00AM - 10:00AM