About CKO Brickell (Miami)
At CKO Miami, we’re more than just a gym filled with people who don’t know one another and casually nod when passing by. We’re a family.
Originally, my wife, Angela, and myself enjoyed the workout so much, we wanted to bring it to the Miami/Brickell community. We decided to pack our bags and pursue our dreams. We knew we were going to build a new family both personally and professionally and we did just that. Our trainers are caring individuals who don’t just work and go, they care about their fellow trainers, the members, and us. They work hard to make sure each hour of your day spent with us is motivating and exciting. As a team, we work together to keep things fresh and exciting for everyone. We offer a lot of different events at our location to always keep you having a little extra fun and to help you connect with our #CKOFITFAM!
Come try out one of our classes for FREE and check out the workout that’s not just sweeping Miami, but the entire nation!
See you soon,
– Fernando & Angela Andrade
Owners of CKO Miami
- What can I expect in my FREE CKO Kickboxing Trial Class?
- How long does a CKO Kickboxing class last?
- What equipment do I need?
- Do I have to wait for a specific start date?
- Do I have to have previous kickboxing experience?
- Are there advanced classes and beginner classes?
- Are there age restrictions?
- Are the classes co-ed?
- Am I restricted to a certain number of classes per week?
- What are the membership rates?
- If I sign up at one location, can I use all locations?
- How often does a new 10 week program begin?
- Are CKO Kickboxing children's classes available?
Try A FREE Class!
CKO Brickell (Miami)
151 SW 7th St
Miami, FL 33130
Gym Hours * Gym may be closed between scheduled classes
M: 6:15AM - 9:30PM
T: 7:00AM - 9:30PM
W: 6:15AM - 9:30PM
TH: 8:00AM - 9:00PM
F: 6:15AM - 7:30PM
SA: 9:30AM - 1PM
SU: 9:30AM - 12:00PM