What is CKO Kickboxing?
At CKO Kickboxing, get ready to burn fat, reduce stress and tone up by punching and kicking real heavy bags. Fitness Kickboxing is the number one fat-burning, cardio exercise, with up to 1,200 calories burned during a one hour class. Our fun and engaging group fitness classes keep the punches and kicks basic to focus on the fitness aspect of your workout. Since our kickboxing classes are for both beginner and advanced levels, each member can work out at their own pace. At CKO Kickboxing, REAL PEOPLE use REAL HEAVY BAGS to get REAL RESULTS.
CKO Kickboxing was originally formed in Hoboken, NJ as “Take It To The Max” in November, 1997 by Joseph Andreula. Joseph designed and created the intense workout, which was the first of its kind. CKO became so popular in Hoboken, that by 2004, nine additional locations opened throughout NJ and NY. In the summer of 2005, CKO opened the doors to its second Hoboken gym and today has over 65 locations! CKO has a massive army of devoted followers and has been recognized in countless national fitness magazines and television programs such as NBC’s The Today Show. Become a part of the revolution that is CKO KICKBOXING and Get Addicted to Fitness!Try a FREE Class!
AT CKO Kickboxing, we help the everyday person lose weight by burning fat and toning muscle all while having a fun, dynamic, one-hour class!
Cardio-Kickboxing – CKO is one of the fastest growing fitness workouts because of how effective a one hour class that incorporates real kickboxing moves on a heavy-bag can be!
Focused Training – A CKO Kickboxing class is like having your own personal trainer in a group class setting because you get to go at your own pace with your own heavy-bag while the trainer calls out a mixture of effective combinations and callisthenic drills!
Results-Driven – At CKO Kickboxing, you set the goal and we help you reach it! Whether you want to lose ten pounds or fifty, we will guide you through the process and help you have fun with our CKO Community along the way!Try a FREE Class!
SEE WHAT TO EXPECT
- What can I expect in my FREE CKO Kickboxing Trial Class?
- How long does a CKO Kickboxing class last?
- What equipment do I need?
- Do I have to wait for a specific start date?
- Do I have to have previous kickboxing experience?
- Are there advanced classes and beginner classes?
- Are there age restrictions?
- Are the classes co-ed?
- Am I restricted to a certain number of classes per week?
- What are the membership rates?
- If I sign up at one location, can I use all locations?
- How often does a new 10 week program begin?
- Are CKO Kickboxing children's classes available?