- What can I expect in my FREE CKO Kickboxing Trial Class?
- How long does a CKO Kickboxing class last?
- What equipment do I need?
- Do I have to wait for a specific start date?
- Do I have to have previous kickboxing experience?
- Are there advanced classes and beginner classes?
- Are there age restrictions?
- Are the classes co-ed?
- Am I restricted to a certain number of classes per week?
- What are the membership rates?
- If I sign up at one location, can I use all locations?
- How often does a new 10 week program begin?
- Are CKO Kickboxing children's classes available?
Try A FREE Class!
CKO Thornton Park
101 S Eola Dr
Orlando, FL 32801
Gym Hours * Gym may be closed between scheduled classes
M: 5:00AM - 8:30AM, 5:00PM - 9:30PM
T: 6:30AM - 8:30AM, 5:00PM - 9:30PM
TH: 6:30AM - 8:30AM, 5:00PM - 9:30PM
F: 5:00AM - 8:30AM, 5:00PM - 7:30PM
SA: 8:00AM - 11:30AM
SU: 8:00AM - 11:30AM